Learn job interviews in English. 英語面試可說是升學、求職的常見關卡，然而許多求職者常因不曉得如何準備而備感徬徨困擾，又或自覺程度不足而難以用英語輕鬆表達自我。
１. Tell me about yourself
I’ve been working as a junior chef at a small Italian restaurant for 2 years and my duties included assisting the head chef and preparing salads. I have always been interested in food and cooking which was why I chose to follow this career path. I studied at ******* college, where I gained my first level cooking diploma.
２. What are your strengths?
I’m a punctual person. I always arrive early and complete my work on time. My previous job had a lot of deadlines (the time when you must finish something by) and I made sure that I was organized and adhered to (respected) all my jobs.
３. Why did you leave your last job?
- I’m looking for new challenges.
- I feel I wasn’t able to show my talents.
- I’m looking for a job that suits my qualifications.
- I’m looking for a job where I can grow with the company.
４. Do you have any questions for me/us?
- Do you have any examples of projects that I would be working on if I were to be offered the job? This shows that you’re interested in the actual job and not just being employed.
- What is the typical day for this position (job)? Find out what kind of duties are involved and what kind of things you would be expected to do on a day-to-day basis.
- Does the company offer in-house training to staff? This shows your interest in not only getting the job but also wanting to improve and grow.
- What is the next step? Here, this is a way of asking what is next in the interview process. They will tell you how many days it will take to make their decision and will inform you if you need to come back for a second interview.
Learn job interviews in English.
Learn how to do interviews in English to get a job.
Do you want to get a job that requires English? Have you ever done an interview in English?
Then this meetup could help you to get that job.
In this meetup you will learn and practice the most common question types in English you might be asked in an interview and some ideas on how to respond or reply.
1. I will present some common interview questions and answers
2. In groups of 2 or 3 people, we practice interview questions. I will monitor the groups and give you help if required as you are talking.
3. Feedback: You can ask me if you have doubts
There will be time for questions or doubts
Cost: NTD 150 that helps me to pay to rent the meeting room.
I will also send you a PDF file with some fun exercises if you sign up and come to the event…
7:15 PM to 8:45 PM
專業講師 Organizer: Stuart
英文小聚地點 Location: Taipei 不鳥穀延平教室
Hometown: Cheltenham, England （來自英國．切爾滕納姆）